- The admissions process for the Flynn Recovery Community begins with the following pre-requisites:
- Must be male, 21 years of age or older;
- Sober/clean for 30 days at the time of admission;
- Have had some prior treatment experience;
- Sincere desire to achieve recovery.
- Initial contact with admissions staff.
- Completion of an application.
- Submission of medical and prior treatment records;
- Recommendations by referral sources.
The personal interview with an admissions officer will cover further details of the admission process, costs, and alternatives, if applicable. If admission to our program is not possible or the best fit for the person, our staff will make every effort to make a referral to another program.
Please call 828-437-9491 to speak with someone about admission. View FRC's Admission Criteria by clicking HERE.